Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) We have reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
10) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and shall fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Telangana (Hyderabad), India.
The "SCHOOL" protects the personal information collected from and about students, graduates, staff and other business partners. This includes the training of students and the establishment of control systems for the responsible use of personal information that is accessible to "SCHOOL" employees while performing work-related duties. The "SCHOOL" directs its employees to exercise caution when making personal information available to others and not to give others access to "SCHOOL" information or passwords. All full-time and part-time employees of the "SCHOOL", as well as student interns, are required to sign the "Employee Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement”.
In general, access to personal information is limited to the following:
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- An individual accessing his or her own personal information
- An employee or agent of The "SCHOOL" with authorized access based on a legitimate academic or business need to know
- Any organization or person authorized by the individual to receive the information
- Any authorized legal or governing body or representative or circumstance where The "SCHOOL" is compelled to comply with the release of personal information
- Any other individual or entity as permitted by law where deemed to be necessary for the reasonable conduct of "SCHOOL" business.
- The "SCHOOL" does not sell, rent or otherwise make available a student's personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes except where noted above. Notwithstanding the previously described exceptions, The "SCHOOL" will only release personal information regarding any student or alumnus under the following guidelines:
- The "SCHOOL" may confirm inquiries as to whether an individual holds a designation or degree in good standing from The "SCHOOL", and this information can be made available to the public through The "SCHOOL"'s website.
- The "SCHOOL" releases name and address information to a limited number of professional industry organizations or associations regarding students expressly for the purpose of informing them of their eligibility for membership or other benefits or promoting local classes.
The "Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Public School, BHEL" supports the students. However, if there is a clear error in the amount of payment or payee, please contact our office within 30 days in the hours of 10 am and 1pm Indian Standard Time to resolve the issue.